Background Image for Header:
Fall 2019 Series
- 09/10/19, Dr. Michael Kaess, Carnegie Mellon University, “Factor Graphs for Robot Perception”.
- 10/01/19, Dr. Ani Hsieh, University of Pennsylvania, "Creating Intermittently Connected Mobile Robotic Networks: A Dynamical Systems Approach"
- 10/15/19, Dr. Rafael Fierro, University of New Mexico, "Aerial Robots: From Load Transportation to Flying Pendulum"
- 11/12/19, Dr. Kostas Alexis, University of Nevada, Reno
Spring 2019 Series
- 01/15/19, Dr. Todd Humphreys, University of Texas at Austin, “Deep Urban Unaided Precise GNSS Vehicle Positioning”.
- 02/26/19, Dr. Kenneth Ricks, University of Alabama, “Lessons Learned from Astrobotic in the NASA Robotics Mining Competition”.
- 03/05/19, Dr. David Cappelleri, Purdue University, “Microrobots to Micro Aerial Vehicles: Robots Interacting with the Environment”.
- 03/26/19, Dr. David Wettergreen, Carnegie Mellon University, “Applying Robotics to Scientific Observation and Exploration”.
Fall 2018 Series
- 09/11/18, Dr. John Raquet, Air Force Institute of Technology, “UAVs vs/ Natural Autonomous Vehicles (NAVs) – Are We Closing the Gap?”.
- 10/16/18, Dr. Thomas Howard, University of Rochester, “Learning Adaptive Models for Motion Planning and Human-Robot Interaction”.
- 10/23/18, Dr. Aaron Dollar, Yale University, “Mechanical Intelligence in Robotic Manipulation: Towards Human-level Dexterity in Robotic and Prosthetic Hands”.
- 10/30/18, Dr. Jack Langelaan, Penn State University, “Algorithms, Implementation and Flight Test Results of the AutoSOAR Platform”.
- 11/13/18, Dr. Jingang Yi, Rutgers University, “Modeling and Control of Unstable Physical Human-Machine Interactions”.
- 11/27/18, Dr. Reid Simmons, Carnegie Mellon University, “Robust Autonomy”.